Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Look Heart No Hands <3

My favorite dress I've ever warn. I have an affinity for camouflage. It has this warmth and beauty I can't explain. Im drawn to it.. it's not cause I want to put off a vibe or be "redneck" I just like my camo. I like my boots. I like my Ronnie Milsap, Keith Whitley, and Waylon Jennings. Call me whatever you like... it's just me. I like my Randy Travis, Tracey Lawrence, and Jason Aldean. George Strait and Chris Young serenade me as I sleep. Something in the steel guitars...the twang the country breathes into my soul and my heart beats with it. It's indescribable.
Experience it for yourself. It's an undeniable irrevocable passion in my soul... one day I hope to share it with a special someone that my Lord has for me.It's my prayer that he breathes in this same passion and that we connect a common passion and desire for this music. This music that is so much more than music.




No comments:

Post a Comment