Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Outlooks

I have a new one. It hit me just like they say it will in the movies... it was amazing and it awoke in me a fire a spirit of success and independence and love and beauty and strength... I can't describe what it was but it just burst forth and I knew then and there laying in bed at 1 in the morning.. my life would never be the same... I am living. I will be fearless.. the only fear I carry will be the fear of The Lord Almighty. Anywho... I'll catch y'all laters I'm gonna crash. There's more to come on this epiphany.

P.s. Here's the best way I can describe it ...In life we face a choice to open ourselves up and experience greater joy, with greater joy comes harder falls and greater pains. The point of it is are you willing to go through the greater pain for those moments of inexpressible joy. That's what separates those who live life and those who merely go through the motions. Be open, be real, be vulnerable. This is living.

No comments:

Post a Comment