Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hello oh wise one...

I officially have wisdom teeth! Also I am now a senior! This summer is my summer to grow up ! Let's do this!!!!! Just got my teeth cleaned and it was exciting ! In approximately 6 hours I have a job interview!!!!! I have college orientation on June 1st because I will be doing a program called dual enrollment in the fall where I take college classes with all the college kids and get highschool and college credit! So so so excited... and I haven't even reached seventeen yet haha! So I'm quite hungry this morning haven't eaten breakfast yet, because my dad was late getting ready and cost me my breakfast... but it's all good I'm gonna go chill at the pool and get a tan! Or a tan burn haha (:! I Love You an God Bless You (: be safe, be smart, and I don't know if anyone has told you yet but you are beautiful, I know it's cheesy but it's true. C'mon show em what you're worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment