Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oh the Doom of a Research Paper :(

I am home sick, I have asthmatic bronchitis. Yuck!!
Anywho I have this paper that is due for junior lit. For some reason it does not want to be finished. I am going to write this post and then go tackle that paper. My godsister just got married. It was Saturday at the beach. A beautiful wedding. so so so Beautiful.

Back to the paper... why?!?!?!?! ugh please paper write yourself... However i know it will not. So i just woke up approximately an hour and a half ago. It is 11:59 AM. I am setting a goal to have this paper tackled and completely finished by 4:00PM!!! I can do this.. excuse me HE can do this...Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through HIM who gives me strength."
Paper here i come ready or not!!!! Watch outttttttt :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment