Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We Have Got to Catch UP :) I Miss our Coffee times

So hey it has been so longggggg. We have some catching up to do unfortunately not at this moment. Hey i had to write two monologues for theater and memorize them. I wrote them :) I want to put them on here and let you tell me what you think :)
I value your opinions :)
P.s.
I turned in that 11 page research paper haha and It was toooo late. I hope i earned a good grade on it. Well now its off to study for an AP Physics test tomorrow on Magnetism.
It is a makeup test i missed the real one because my God-sister was getting married in Panama CITY BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy Awesome i know :)
God Bless Dearest Friends :)
Love, Ariana <3
P.P.S. I totally have a new arising penchant for One Direction. I just love them. Not because everyone else does but seriously something about them makes me cheery :)
NOW Where was I? Oh, right... Cheerio (Good-by) Sweet Dreams :)

One last thing, here is a shout-out to my friend who absolutely adores Sondheim,
          
"I chose and my world was shaken-- so what? The choice may have been mistaken; the choosing was not."-Mr. Stephen Sondheim

No comments:

Post a Comment