Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Paper Update (per request)

Well i have four pages done now in MLA format of that stupid Research Paper. Tonight is going to be super busy.

I have an AP Physics review session during the time that i am supposed to be at church leading worship soooo.... I am kinda annoyed about that but its all good. Secondly, i must finish that paper tonight haha it MUST NOT HOLD ITSLEF ABOVE ME FOR ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!! I also have an AP Physics Test and Final to take. The final is either friday or saturday. They( meaning the teachers) have been so kind as to let us choose. I fell asleep in math today, because i still feel so rundown. My math teacher is the most kindestest teacher she just let me sleep and said "Don't worry about catching up it is ok, just try to feel better and i will help you out." Isn't that just the sweetest thing a teacher could say ... "Don't worry" It just lets me feel way less stress, like someone is watching out for me. IT is comforting to know that educators care. My mother is a teacher and i'm sure she would be sweet to a student in my scenario:) as well. I am posting from school. It is my lunchtime and i already ate during my free study period. Decided in my sometimes hectic life that right now would be a good time to update you:)

In other news i recently experienced an interesting scenario... I read into things too much. I love too deeply. I trust to openly. and I give of my heart to freely. It has once again left me feeling that there was a bond where there indeed was not... It is a strange thing to cope with because i was not in a relationship with anyone (aside from my relationship with Christ) and now i feel as if i've been 'dumped' I don't know quite how to take it at this point but i do know that whatever this feeling is .... I DON'T LIKE ITTTT!!!!!! I had formed a special place in my day for this person.. I guess i basically idolized them in a sense, waited for their texts to brighten me up, loved to hear there voice... but now all the .. Hope that i had put into the ordeal has sudenlly vaporized, been tainted. Regarding this I will say one thing for the future. When I fall in love for real, I want it to be like a fairytale. I am asking God for that fairytale prince to fall in love with. Of course i know that we all have our faults but when we truly have Christ in our heart's we see past these in other's lives we see them as Christ does. I truly am looking forward to the day that i will fall in love with the man of God's plan, the man i've been dreaming of and saving my heart and body for. I have saved my kiss for him. People ask," How will you know it is him?" I honestly believe that beyond a shadow of a doubt... I will trust god to give me that peace in my soul the sure belief that whoever it is issss my man... I believe that when i do fall in love for real that it will be in God's way and unmistakable. :) Till then I will be Rapunzel in my Tower hanging out with friends and having a merry ole time :) serving God in my singleness :)

Wow that is so long but it is something i feel passionate about. Feel free to comment :)
Lots of Love,
Ariana

1 comment:

  1. You "Rock" Ariana!
    I love you!!!
    Now kick some huge bootie on that paper g-friend.
    Goooooooooooooooooo Creme B'!

    ReplyDelete